We are a Luxury up-coming and exciting hand-made fashion accessories brand in London. We have been in the fashion industry for over 10years and are launching this accessories line that is already in high demands. We seek individuals to join our team and assist with website building, social media and Marketing We are a very small company with a huge growth forecast, individuals who join our team can boast a level of responsibility and diverse experience, and theres also room for progression and future paid work. The ideal candidate, has a grasp of coding, software programmes and website development. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please get in touch. Many thanks
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems.
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- As a developer/designer
- Have skills in software programming and graphics
- Have creativity and imagination
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
What we offer
- Great experience within luxury Fashion
- A chance to build on and expand on your skills Hands-on role where you can use your own imagination
- freedom to express your art
- You should be registered as a university student Internship will benefit current students who are confident of their work/ recent graduates
- Imaginative & Creative
- Can think on own initiative
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Internship, Voluntary, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £0.00 and £1.00 per week
- Responsible for
- digital tasks
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion, Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required