At Elemed, we recruit the people that solve regulatory problems to get amazing medical devices to patients all over the world. Our founder, Elena, has 7 years experience recruiting in this space and is one of the most established recruiters in her field. Elemed is ready to grow and are looking for our two most important hires, who will work alongside her and be mentored by her directly. This opportunity offers the best of both worlds; a blank page and the chance to really create something, whilst at the same time, having the ability to leverage a well established name and brand in the medical technology recruitment industry! Our industry is not dominated by company size, but by the people within it.
- Building relationships with top candidates in the market, through a number of different channels; social, e-mail and phone, with a view to being their "career agent".
- (Creative) Headhunting and market mapping (figuring out who works where and who knows who) to establish yourself as the "go-to" recruiter in your market
- Understanding a candidate's needs and experience, offering career advice, CV feedback, and promoting them for unique opportunities.
- Providing interview preparation, feedback, salary negotiations and closing.
- Networking and providing support at industry events (some EU travel may be required).
- Linkedin group management
- Social media content research and scheduling
What we offer
- A startup environment with lots of flexibility to shape this role around your strengths and what you enjoy doing
- The chance to be creative and have your voice heard regarding company direction
- Ownership over your own markets and clients
- Great opportunities for future progression into management and leadership or Principal consultant as the company grows
- A Continuous learning and development environment. You will receive theoretical and hands on training to learn about; recruitment best practices, headhunting, candidate attraction techniques, medical devices, management and more
- A great commission structure in an environment which truly facilitates success
- An opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by the company's director
- Dress down Friday and social working environment
- You should be registered as a university student
- French/German Speaking
- Some sales experience is preferred
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£20 per year
- Responsible for
- Managing/Recruiting Candidates
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Human Resources, Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, German, French