Teach children in China with Go Teach. We have positions in cities across China, with salaries of £1500 - £1700 per month (after tax!), a free apartment and a free flight up front! You just need a bachelor's degree in any subject, and no previous experience is necessary as full training will be given.
**Free Flight Upfront** £1500 to £1900 per month (After Tax!), plus a free apartment - Locations Across China
Go Teach have children's training centre positions available in China for university graduates (if you've still not graduated, but are almost there, you can still apply). For people with a bachelor's degree we are able to buy your flight ticket upfront to help you come to China. We have positions in many cities, including Shenzhen, Shanghai, Zhuhai, Foshan, Guangzhou, Xiamen…etc. Start dates are flexible.
The requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in any subject
- No previous teaching experience is needed, as full training will be given!
- Willingness to relocate to China for one year
The job details are as follows:
- Teach children between 4 and 12 years of age
- 40 work hours per week, with two weekdays off
- Flight paid for up front by our school
- After-tax salary of 14000 - 17000 RMB (£1500 to £1900), depending on
- the school location and your experience
- A free, fully furnished apartment
- Z working visa
- Airport pick up on arrival
ABOUT TEACHING IN CHINA:
Teaching in China is an awesome opportunity to see the world and earn good money at the same time. Due to the relatively high salary and low living costs in China, most teachers can easily save half of their salary each month. China is a huge country with lots of places to explore, and its proximity to the rest of Asia makes it an ideal base to travel during your time off. From Hong Kong, you can get to Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan etc. for around £100 return.
Teaching young children can take a lot of energy but it is also very rewarding. Chinese children are generally well-behaved and enthusiastic learners. You will be given full training once you start and you will always have a Chinese assistant teacher with you during the lessons. All of our schools provide a curriculum and teaching materials to make your job as easy as possible.
- Apply online
- Skype interview with one of our recruitment agents
- After the interview, we will help you to get a working visa for China
- Once you have the working visa, we will pay for a flight for you to come to China on an agreed date
- On arrival in China we will pick you up at the airport and take you to your apartment
- 5You will undergo an orientation and several days of training before you start teaching
NOTE: There are absolutely NO RECRUITMENT FEES. Any agency that asks you to pay fees should be ignored. Only serious applicants who are willing to relocate to China need apply. Thank you.
What we offer
- £1500 to £1900 (after tax) monthly salary
- Free flight up front
- Free, fully furnished apartment
- Full training and orientation
- Assistance with setting up a Chinese bank account, SIM card, etc
- Chinese work visa and residence permit
- At least finished university degree If you've not yet finished your degree, you can apply now to come once you graduate.
- Native English Speaker
- No Previous Teaching Experience Needed
- New Graduates Welcome. Any bachelor's degree is accepted
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £1900 and £2300 per month
- Responsible for
- Teaching English
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required