We are looking for someone enthusiastic, proactive, confident and reliable who loves working with people, and is interested in continuing a career in HR.
Good attention to detail, organised and an excellent team player is essential. The ability to follow through relevant tasks from start to finish with minimum guidance.
It’s your chance to provide HR services in an international setting managing staff.
This role is Part time working closely with the company Managing Director in all HR matters ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and best practice.
There will be opportunities for growth and progression
The HR Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Completing the recruitment process from start to finish
- Organise and perform inductions and training where necessary
- Help improve and drive employee motivation and engagement
- Assisting and helping with disciplinary and grievance procedures in accordance with legislation, in doing so liaising with external legal advisors
- Contribute to the development of HR documentation and update current manuals, contribute to all HR admin, offer letters, contracts, etc.
- Assist with appraisals, discuss promotions and pay reviews
- Assist with checking and reviewing as well as updating company policies and procedures
- Checking staff rotas ensuring departments are staffed adequately and if necessary covering for absenteeism
- Performance management and improvement tracking systems.
Job Type: WORK EXPERIENCE – PART TIME
What we offer
- It’s your chance to provide HR services in an international setting managing staff.
- This role is Part time working closely with the company Managing Director in all HR matters ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and best practice.
- There will be opportunities for growth and progression.
- You should be registered as a university student Good communications skills
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £1.00 and £2.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- HR DEPARTMENT
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required