A great opportunity to see for yourself what a very-early-stage startup looks like from inside (I would love to have done such an internship before launching mine).
We will be developing together the coolest project for millennials living abroad : a survival kit connected to a chatbot that welcomes people anywhere in the world!
I need someone that can learn fast and can adapt to any situation, just like an entrepreneur does. I am the founder of KitNations, and I created a survival kit for people settling in London (and soon Paris, Montreal, LA, Singap...).
The job will consist of:
- Contacting pubs, bars, restaurants all over London to create partnerships
- Creating some cool content and posting on Insta/Fb/Snap...
- Help me in many other tasks, grinding daily, and see THE REAL STARTUP LIFE from inside.
If you always wondered what it could be like to launch your own company, bootstrap, grind, and make a cool product, join me!
You're not afraid of pushing it to the limits and propose new ideas/learn new skills everyday? The ambience is very relaxed, but we will be grinding hard, and I will be raising a good seed in a few months, so why not hire you later on?
I can't pay you though (not yet). Flexible hours. Looking for someone that likes things done well.
Juste send me a DM with the skills you already have (Indesign? Photoshop? Coding? Photography? Video? I want someone that is eager to learn and multi-task). No formalities!
The job is in Camberwell/Brixton but you can work from home, we'll see together.
What we offer
- The opportunity to see what's the bootstraping entrepreneur life like
- A concrete experience of hustling on your CV
- A training on chatbots and product development
- No minimum education required
- Social Media
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Voluntary
- Salary indication
£0.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Operational tasks, partnerships, content, daily grinding... CEO style
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required