What are you going to do
What are you going to do?
China, as one of the largest and fastest growing economies in the world, is a playground for international business. There are exciting opportunities to intern for major corporations and start-up companies. Opportunities are available in a wide range of business divisions from sales and business development to management or import and export. Go Abroad China has successfully placed interns in consumer goods companies, advertising conglomerates, digital marketing companies, PR firms and specialist marketing consultancies and more. Have the freedom to put your knowledge into practice and be challenged in this fast pace industry.
Our prices start from US$1,980, depending on your service components, accommodation and length
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist in composing and revising all kinds of press release
- Assist in maintaining and updating media lists and making clipping report
- Weekly content updates on social medium to generate awareness
- Participate in PR angles’ brain storming
- Support on off-line PR events
- Perform partly PR consulting roles and Client visits
What we offer:
- All accommodation is included.
- Invaluable life-changing experience with personal and professional development
- Crucial international diplomacy and adaptability to boost your career and make your CV stand out.
- Practical skills that employers value in new recruits and improve your chances of employment.
- A global network of connections and business contacts for your future.
- Valuable language skills while living in China and experiencing Chinese culture firsthand.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- 18 years old or over
- Willing to travel and live abroad for a period of time
- Independent and self sufficient
- Focused and driven to succeed
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 30 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary Full Time, Placements
- Responsible for
- Support marketing team, organise events
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required