Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Night Assistant?
• It's your world –Your next role could be as a Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Sales, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
Be the face of our hotel and ensure a memorable reception experience for Guests
Provide a high level of customer service at all times
As a Night Assistant you will work 4 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays. Shifts are usually from 11pm until 7am.
What are we looking for?
Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
Genuinely friendly and caring
Enjoys working as part of a team
Good communication and personal presentation
Attention to detail
Competent level of IT proficiency
Resilient and can work under pressure
It would be advantageous if you worked previously in a customer facing job.
There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free