What are you going to do
Are you an undergraduate searching for an internship? This experience is designed to give you the skills you need to succeed in e-commerce. The training you receive will start with an introduction to the technical and soft skills you will need to make an impact, and will continue as you work on live projects, learning first hand how we deliver for our customers. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure fresh, new and relevant content is added across all our UK brands
- Create written and visual content
- Produce marketing material- posters, leaflets, and newsletters
- Get involved with our social media platforms
- Plan and organise relevant marketing campaigns
- Promote new features and engage with existing customers
- Gain exposure to our email marketing activities
- Become an expert in Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Keep up to date with the companies SEO activities
What we offer
- UK office is only a short walk away from East Croydon station, which has excellent train links to Central London, allowing access to the city in just 25 minutes.
- Facilities boast a modern work environment and play area. Whether you are into gaming, pool, table tennis, football or simply socialising, we would love for you to come and join our very unique atmosphere.
- We encourage team collaboration and provide excellent meeting facilities, with the latest technology and practices. We believe that if you create work environments that allow people to feel inspired, it will attract better people and bring success.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Experience is a bonus, but more important is in interest in the digital marketing industry
- An understanding of the digital marketing industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The ability to understand customers and their online needs
- Able to work deadlines whilst under pressure
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Established a little over twelve years ago, we have organically grown from a start up to a multinational company, with offices in 3 continents and covering 13 markets, globally. We have done this by creating world-class e-commerce brands and achieving year on year growth. Based in East Croydon, we are part of a group that has great financial stability and we are continuing our year on year growth plan.
Who We Want
- We want original, collaborative and passionate people who are open to new ideas, eager to learn, with a love of solving problems.
- We're looking to appoint a bright, enthusiastic intern to help us deliver on our ambitions, who is ready to put their skills to the test to prove themselves in an e-commerce environment and is searching for greater responsibility and rewards.
- We're a sociable bunch who drive to succeed, taking pride in everything we do and celebrate our accomplishments along the way.
- If you believe that you have a strong work ethic, intelligence and a 'can do' attitude, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and a brief cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria for this opportunity.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Responsible for
- creating content, producing marketing material, social media
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required