MMedia Group are looking for dynamic individuals to join our young and lively team in Bournemouth!
If you are currently a Student looking for experience or recently qualified and looking for your first exciting opportunity, MMG want to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit people with Graphic Design, Marketing and IT skills with immediate effect.
Please email your CV in the first instance with details of why you think you would be suitable.
- Adhere to and enforce brand guidelines when producing marketing materials.
- Produce presentations, press releases, blogs and other marketing materials to be reviewed by Head of Marketing, prior to release to sales team and clients.
- Assist in the production and editing of website content.
- Create new collateral and case studies and update existing materials where required.
- Support Head of Marketing in creation and implementation of marketing strategy.
- Creation of briefs for photography and/or videography campaigns.
- Produce social media updates and update all platforms on a regular basis.
- Monitor the marketing mailbox and assist with the distribution of workload.
- Assist in the training and development of new/junior team members.
- Editing and de-branding of photography and other visuals to meet with MMedia Group Ltd. and client requests.
- Creation and modification of marketing material templates.
- Respond to any incoming queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Where necessary, source external suppliers for photography and videography.
- Provide support and stand-in management in the absence of Head of Marketing.
What we offer
- You should be registered as a university student
- Graphic Design
- Education Level
- Aviation Business Park
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £15000 and £25000 per year
- Responsible for
- Graphic Design / Marketing / IT
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required