We are looking for a passionate Brand Ambassador to be the face of our company and promote our products and services. Essentially, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and image, as well as build a good relationship with consumers.
- Represent the brand positively in various different environments.
- Assist in content creation (blogs, social media content etc.).
- Carry out tasks, stunts and events in your university city with your team to gain brand awareness.
- Promote the brand via your personal social media accounts.
- Live, breathe and blow Bubble Student's name in every student's direction.
- Work experience as a brand ambassador, promoter or similar role preferred, but not essential.
- Fun, friendly and BUBBLY personality.
- Be passionate about Bubble Student.
- Know your university inside out - this job requires someone who know the best places to eat and drink in the city.
- Must be in your 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study.
- Be prepared to post on multiple social media platforms - strong presence on multiple platforms.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for internships in London
- Training and marketing experience that is transferable to other jobs
- Access to networking events
- You should be registered as a university student
- Know your city inside out
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 6
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£8.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Tasks and stunts to gain brand awareness and share updates on social media.
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required