Anna Beauty London is an online retail business, looking to optimise the brand. Anna Beauty London is an upcoming skincare brand.
The overall role of brand management is to create consumer demand. They are responsible for formulating the brand’s long-term strategy and developing and executing marketing plans. They define the brand’s pricing, packaging, trade merchandising, advertising and promotion strategies and allocate the budget accordingly. They execute marketing initiatives in support of long term strategies through leadership of the business unit team. They are accountable for delivering the brand’s profit, volume and market share objectives. This position assists the business unit team on assigned brands or will manage smaller brands in all aspects of the P&L.
Closely monitors and analyise sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity.
- Assists in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption within budgeted parameters.
- Assists in the identification and development of business building ideas and works with other business unit team members to execute the plans that meet investment criteria.
- Coordinates product management and/or cost reduction projects with internal and external resources to achieve results (product development, production planning, trade promotion, sales, market research, consultants and advertising agencies).
- Analyzes consumption and shipment data and compares results to established objectives to assure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
What we offer
- When we meet to discuss the about the brand( offer free meal)
- You should be registered as a university student
- Communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership kills and a team player
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Results orientation
- Multifunctional skill base (financial, operations as well as marketing)
- High level of initiative and assertiveness
- Persuasiveness and tenacity to sell ideas
- Marketing & Advertisement
- University Student, look to have some experience
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 15
- Type of Contract
- Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Voluntary
- Salary indication
Between £0.00 and £5.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Sales, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required