We're Cohorted, the UK's leading premium beauty box provider. We are currently looking for junior beauty Buyers to join the team. In this role you will be able to use your passion for beauty and fashion, to gain and develop a keen and commercial eye for cult products. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their first step in their buying career!
NOTE: This role is an unpaid placement opportunity!
- Supporting the Cohorted team in identifying cult beauty and fashion products on a day to day basis.
- Understand the importance of each decision and task that is carried out and the overall effect this will have on the business.
- Maintain excellent communication with the Cohorted team, identifying any issues and taking appropriate action.
- Demonstrate awareness of future and current trends and ability to interpret in a commercial way.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and passion for the role and products researched.
What we offer
- Expenses Paid
- Brilliant CV Reference
- Free Beauty Box each month
- Industry Knowledge & Experience
- You should be registered as a university student
- Passion for our brand and products, Commercial Awareness, Able to cope under pressure, Ability to work on own initiative
- Some knowledge and/or Experience required
- Must be able to travel to Leeds
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Voluntary, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £0 and £100 per month
- Responsible for
- Researching beauty trends, Supporting beauty box buying team, Liaising with brand partners, Attending meetings
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required