We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic candidate to take on a Marketing Internship role within the team of Cohorted.
Our team is young, dynamic and success-oriented. If you are you someone with self-belief, ability, confidence and are passionate about marketing, PR and social media then our Marketing Placement role will suit you perfectly.
As a Social/Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for the development of Cohorted's online community. Under the supervision of the Business Managers, You will maintain Cohorted's presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base.
The right candidate will learn how to reach new communities, and successfully promote content through our social media touch-points and gain experience with the monitoring platforms used to assess performance.
What we offer
- Free monthly Cohorted Beauty Box
- Brilliant CV Reference
- Expenses Paid
- Industry Knowledge & Experience
- You should be registered as a university student
- Passion for our brand and products, Commercial Awareness, Able to cope under pressure, Ability to work on own initiative
- Some knowledge and/or Experience required
- Must be able to travel to Leeds
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Voluntary, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £0 and £100 per month
- Responsible for
- Management of Cohorted Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Creation of content that sparks conversation and interactions within among our existing community, Positive brand promotion & coverage
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required