Barista & Visual Merchandiser - Westfield White City, London
Are you passionate about people, food and great service? Do you want to be a key player in building a brand new one-of-a-kind café concept? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
It’s Pleat is a friendly new café located in the H&M stores where consumers can leave the spinning world outside and relax in an inspiring and inviting atmosphere. Here you will find a range of healthy-ish on-the-go meals, top-ups, coffee, juices, snacks and treats – always with a planet-friendly food ethos and in line with the H&M philosophy of great value for money.
About the role:
As a Barista & Visual Merchandiser at It’s Pleat you live and breathe our values. When you’re not serving delicious coffee you’re in charge of our visual merchandising, making sure it’s in line with our visual guidelines.
• Make and serve delicious coffee.
• Prepare food such as sandwiches, salads etc.
• Make sure the café premises are clean and tidy at all times.
• Order signs, magazines, flowers/plants and display materials.
• Stay updated with Its Pleat’s activity calendar.
• Support staff in creating visually stunning products according to manuals and
• Provide the Global VM team with feedback in order to improve the overall VM
and PR workflows.
Experience and knowledge:
• A couple of years’ experience in the field of service.
• Visual merchandising experience is beneficial.
To apply, please also send a CV and cover letter stating why you will be the right person for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.