Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?What are we looking for?
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Food and Beverage Host?
• It's your world– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
Working flexible hours in different shift patterns (mornings, evenings) we need you to have availability for 5 days a week to help us with:
• You might work in the following areas of Food and Beverage: Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
• You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
• Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
As a Casual Food and Beverage Assistant you will work different days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
Breakfast shifts usually start between 6am and 7am and dinners goes from 3pm to 11pm.
What are we looking for?
It would be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage or in catering/restaurant/bar previously.
There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free