The purpose of this job is to support our customers via phone and email within the textile & textile customization markets in countries such as Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The employee will be responsible for upselling services to the existing customer base and also looking at ways to bring more clients over to our service.
Duties and responsibilities
The employee will be responsible for the following:
- Handling the customer service requests that come in via email and phone.
- Dealing with orders, customer requests that come in via our E-commerce website or directly.
- Keeping a close relation with our top tier customers and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Willingness to travel to meet customers / prospective customers over business discussions or trade shows.
- Work closely with the marketing, customer service and finance department for achieving objectives.
What we offer
- Annual Salary of upto 24,000 pounds
- Exposure to the European textile personalisation industry
- A full time job offer that can be redesigned for a part time one
- At least finished high school
- Native / Near native German speaker required
- Native/Near Native German speaker.
- Native / near native German speaker
- 0-2 years
- High school
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £22000 and £24000 per year
- Responsible for
- Customer service
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, German