What are you going to do
Duties and responsibilities
The employee will be responsible for the following:
- Handling the customer service requests that come in via email and phone.
- Dealing with orders, customer requests that come in via our E-commerce website or directly.
- Keeping a close relation with our top tier customers and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Willingness to travel to meet customers / prospective customers over business discussions or trade shows.
- Work closely with the marketing, customer service and finance department for achieving objectives.
Other key skills include:
- Knowledge of German and English mandatory, fluency required.
- Proficiency in computer applications and the internet.
- Certification in relevant computer specializations if any.
- Clear communication written and oral.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Native / Near native German speaker required
- Native/Near Native German speaker.
- Native / near native German speaker
- 0-2 years
- High school
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £22,000 and £24,000 per year
- Responsible for
- Customer service
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, German