BELL – Beyond English Language Learning – is looking for a bright, motivated individual to be a vital member of our Head Office team.
Based in Italy, BELL focuses on teaching English to Italian students in a fun, innovate and practical way!
BELL staff are an energetic and creative team whose objective is to make learning fun and interesting for all of our ESL students.
In one academic year, BELL teaches English through: Theatre in Education Tours, Topic-based teaching programmes, Traditional Classroom Environments, Summer Camps, Residential Camps and Teacher Workshops, to name just a few, all with the mantra of "EDUTAINMENT".
BELL now works across Italy, recently completing our biggest Summer to date: Over 200 tutors at over 100 camps teaching 3000 students!
* Recruit BELL Summer Camp Tutors, Theatre in Education Actors & EFL Teachers
* Advertise, review and interview applicants, completing all required payment and administration
* Manage social media campaigns
* Project Coordination – Theatre, Educational, Teaching, Summer Camps - Work closely with our Head of English and coordination staff on multiple projects
* Manage and train BELL employees
* Client liaising and relationship building
* Further responsibilities may include managing: finance, events, HR, budgets, contracts, payments
* Additional duties where necessary – teaching students aged 4-14 years, facilitating workshops etc.
• Highly organised with keen attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of and a quick learner of computer software programmes,
word processing, database, spreadsheet software, and Apple software etc.
• Proactive, fun and enthusiastic
• People person, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships
with candidates and employees
• Flexible and hard-working
• Experience within the field of TEFL teaching or recruitment desirable
• Driving licence preferred
What we offer
- 950 euros per month (after tax)
- Accommodation provided (utility bills excluded)
- Live and work in Italy!!!
- At least finished university degree
- University Degree
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Flexible, hard-working and organised
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 38 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
€950 per month
- Responsible for
- All Recruitment Processes
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Human Resources, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required