BELL – Beyond English Language Learning – is looking for a bright, motivated individual to be a vital member of our Head Office team. Based in Italy, BELL focuses on teaching English to Italian students in a fun, innovate and practical way! BELL staff are an energetic and creative team whose objective is to make learning fun and interesting for all of our ESL students. In one academic year, BELL teaches English through: Theatre in Education Tours, Topic-based teaching programmes, Traditional Classroom Environments, Summer Camps, Residential Camps and Teacher Workshops, to name just a few, all with the mantra of "EDUTAINMENT". BELL now works across Italy, recently completing our biggest Summer to date: Over 200 tutors at over 100 camps teaching 3000 students!
* Recruit BELL Summer Camp Tutors, Theatre in Education Actors & EFL Teachers
* Advertise, review and interview applicants, completing all required payment and administration
* Manage social media campaigns
* Project Coordination – Theatre, Educational, Teaching, Summer Camps - Work closely with our Head of English and coordination staff on multiple projects
* Manage and train BELL employees
* Client liaising and relationship building
* Further responsibilities may include managing: finance, events, HR, budgets, contracts, payments
* Additional duties where necessary – teaching students aged 4-14 years, facilitating workshops etc.
• Highly organised with keen attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of and a quick learner of computer software programmes,
word processing, database, spreadsheet software, and Apple software etc.
• Proactive, fun and enthusiastic
• People person, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships
with candidates and employees
• Flexible and hard-working
• Experience within the field of TEFL teaching or recruitment desirable
• Driving licence preferred
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free