There's nothing like the satisfying thud of sinking your first axe. As a Whistle Punks axe-pert, it's your mission to deliver that experience to everyone who comes onto your lane.
Can you command the attention of an eager-eyed group of axe novices? Are you a fast learner and a patient teacher? Do you have a built in radar for safety? Can you keep a cool head while the axes are flying? Do you secretly love axe puns?
If you think it sounds like we're talking about you, come have a chat and see if you have the skills to join the team!
Manage groups and make sure they're all happy.
Keep score (harder than you think!).
Use power tools safely to repair and maintain out lanes.
Prep lanes for events and keep the venue looking top notch.
Be a team player.
We'll teach you everything you need to know, but co-ordination, and an ability to pass on your newly learned skills to others ... well, that's essential.
What we offer
- National Living Wage
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Staff Social Welfare Fund
- Flexible Working Hours (around studies)
- Unlimited (unpaid) Holidays
- Uniform Supplied
- Local Discounts
- No minimum education required
- Must be available to work evenings and/or Weekends. Saturday availability essential.
- Crowd Control
- Face-to-Face Customer Service
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £8.90 and £10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Delivering axe-cellent axe-periences for our customers.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Sport / Adventure, Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required