What are you going to do
We’re looking for smart, dynamic people to help us build the next great online travel company. You'll be able to take chances, innovate on our product and be an integral part of building a world-class company.
You'll be working as part of our London based team with the opportunity to learn from industry leaders in sales, technology, and hospitality with combined experience of 70 years+.
Swayy has been nominated for multiple awards including winning the Disrupt Awards 2018 most recently at TTE, the biggest travel tech event in Europe!
BE HONEST, AND ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS...
-Do you have what it takes to work in an early stage startup?
-Do you have a hustler DNA (i.e. keep going until you win...)? Are you willing to do what it takes?
-Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
-Are you self-driven and autonomous?
-Do you enjoy a good challenge?
-Do you enjoy communicating and interacting with others?
-Can you handle rejection well? People will say no despite you doing a great job (we're disrupting an industry after all), that's part of the fun!
IF YES we want to hear from you...
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- A wide variety of marketing work to support the team with whatever the team requires – learning by doing is key.
- Examples of tasks include: focusing on conducting Influencer research (daily) and evaluating Influencers, generating digital marketing ideas, email marketing/scheduling, content marketing (blog writing), PR outreach, contact research, branding strategy etc.
- Research and build relationships with key social media Influencers across travel, lifestyle, luxury and other sectors
- Admin work (email outreach to users who’ve registered their interest getting them to sign up)
- Analyse Instagram users who apply to Swayy based on our scoring system.
- Be responsible for maintaining the quality of applicants.
- Coordinating and work with the Business Development Team (focused on venues) to source new Instagram users/Influencers to sign up.
- Assisting with traditional media relations and PR outreach.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (required)
- You must love people and connect well with them (required) – this is a people person’s job!
- Excellent sense of humour (required)
- Significant experience with Instagram.
- An understanding of what makes a successful travel/lifestyle blogger.
- Integrity & trustworthiness. To stick to the criteria and not let in people who do not meet our criteria.
- Demonstrate an ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve your goals
- Quick learner.
- Passion and enthusiasm for this role and our company.
- Swayy is a home for creative “renaissance” people. Those who are a combination of any of the following: smart, keen, curious, and creative will fit in well with the family. You must be wanting to join an early stage startup, we are not a huge company.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships
- Responsible for
- Helping the marketing team. conducting influencer research, generating digital marketing ideas, content marketing, and much more.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required