What are you going to do
Only students required to do an internship as part of a UK-based further or higher education course should apply.
Swayy has been nominated for multiple awards including winning the Disrupt Awards 2018 most recently at TTE, the biggest travel tech event in Europe!
BE HONEST, AND ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS...
- Do you have what it takes to work shadow and experience life in an early stage startup?
- Do you have a hustler DNA (i.e. keep going until you win...)? Are you willing to do what it takes?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Are you self-driven and ambitious?
- Are you competitive and enjoy a good challenge?
- Do you enjoy communicating and interacting with others?
IF YES we want to hear from you...
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Work shadowing and learning the basics of Marketing & PR for a real life startup. An opportunity to continue your academic studies and see how the real world marketing & PR works.
Please note: This is to help further your education. You will have no fixed hours (i.e. you do not have to come into the office if you don't want to), giving you flexibility to only participate in what you want, when you want, giving you full control. There is also no prospect of future employment at Swayy nor is there any direct reward.
What we offer
- No fixed hours
- Flexibility to work shadow around your existing studies / schedule
- Real early stage startup experience
- Develop and see how academic theory applies in practice
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (required)
- You must love people and connect well with them (required) – this is a people person’s job!
- Excellent sense of humour (required)
- Significant experience with Instagram.
- An understanding of what makes a successful travel/lifestyle blogger.
- Integrity & trustworthiness. To stick to the criteria and not let in people who do not meet our criteria.
- Demonstrate an ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve your goals
- Quick learner.
- Passion and enthusiasm for this role and our company.
- Swayy is a home for creative “renaissance” people. Those who are a combination of any of the following: smart, keen, curious, and creative will fit in well with the family. You must be wanting to join an early stage startup, we are not a huge company.
- Education Level
- London Borough of Islington
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 9
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
£0.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Helping the marketing team. conducting influencer research, generating digital marketing ideas, content marketing, and much more.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required