What are you going to do
Only students enrolled in a full time university programme should apply.
You'll be able to learn from our CEO directly since we're a startup.
Swayy has been nominated for multiple awards including winning the Disrupt Awards 2018 most recently at TTE, the biggest travel tech event in Europe!
BE HONEST, AND ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS...
- Do you have what it takes to work shadow and experience life in an early stage startup?
- Do you have a hustler DNA (i.e. keep going until you win...)? Are you willing to do what it takes?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Are you self-driven and ambitious?
- Are you competitive and enjoy a good challenge?
- Do you enjoy communicating and interacting with others?
IF YES we want to hear from you...
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work shadowing and learning the basics of Marketing & Sales for a real life startup. An opportunity to continue your academic studies and see how real world marketing & PR works.
Please note: This is to help further your education. You will have no fixed hours i.e. you don't have to come to the office if you don't want to, giving you flexibility to only participate in what you want, when you want, giving you full control. There is also no prospect of future employment at Swayy nor is there any direct reward.
What we offer
- No fixed hours
- The opportunity to be part of a team defining mobile commerce and change the way hospitality businesses market themselves
- Flexibility to work shadow around your existing studies / schedule
- Real early stage startup experience
- You have full control to be around and learn, as and when you want
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (required)
- You must love people and connect well with them (required) – this is a people person’s job!
- Excellent sense of humour (required)
- Curiosity and ability to learn quickly.
- Patience and persistence - everything about the startup world is about resourcefulness and hustle.
- Integrity & trustworthiness.
- Quick learner.
- Passion and enthusiasm for this experience and our company.
- Swayy is a home for creative “renaissance” people. Those who are a combination of any of the following: smart, keen, curious, and creative will fit in well with the family. You must be wanting to join an early stage startup, we are not a huge company.
- Education Level
- London Borough of Islington
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 9
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
£0.00 Per Week
- Responsible for
- Learning and developing your Marketing & Sales skills
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required