Swayy is the leading influencer booking, campaign and relationship management tool in the hospitality industry.
Swayy is disrupting the hotel industry worldwide. We help venues find, book and maintain relationships with the most influential people on social media!
We’re looking for smart, dynamic people to help us build the next great online travel company. You'll be able to take chances, innovate on our product and be an integral part of building a world-class company.
You'll be working as part of our London based team with the opportunity to learn from industry leaders in sales, technology, and hospitality with combined experience of 70 years+.
Swayy has been nominated for multiple awards including winning the Disrupt Awards 2018 most recently at TTE, the biggest travel tech event in Europe!
BE HONEST, AND ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS...
- Do you have what it takes to work in an early stage startup?
- Do you have a hustler DNA (i.e. keep going until you win...)? Are you willing to do what it takes?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Are you self-driven and ambitious?
- Are you competitive and enjoy a good challenge?
- Do you enjoy communicating and interacting with others?
- Do you have a high tolerance for pain?
- Can you handle rejection well? People will say no to buying, despite you doing a great job, that's part of the fun!
IF YES we want to hear from you...
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- A wide variety of sales & marketing work to support the team with whatever the team requires – learning by doing is key.
- Examples of tasks include: researching leads, qualifying prospects, demonstrating the system, focusing on building relationships with prospects, generating sales & digital marketing ideas, working with senior management, content marketing, PR outreach etc.
- Build, manage and nurture relationships with prospects across the hospitality industry.
- Admin work.
- Be responsible for maintaining our CRM and pipeline.
- Coordinating and work with the Influencer Team (focused on sourcing Influencers) to source new Instagram users/Influencers to sign up.
- A TYPICAL DAY INVOLVES
- Checking & updating the sales pipeline
- Managing & organising Sales enquiries via email and other channels
- Organising and sending outbound sales emails to targeted prospects (the largest amount of time)
- Scheduling & assisting with running product demos for prospective clients
- Learning about different sales strategies and tactics and experiencing the startup sales process
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of a team defining mobile commerce and change the way Leisure Businesses market themselves
- Flexibility to work around your existing studies / schedule
- Real work with real impact
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Responsibility and opportunity to grow quickly if you’re talented
- Real early stage startup experience
- You should be registered as a university student
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (required)
- You must love people and connect well with them (required) – this is a people person’s job!
- Excellent sense of humour (required)
- Curiosity and ability to learn quickly.
- Patience and persistence - everything about the startup world is about resourcefulness and hustle.
- An understanding of what makes a successful sales process.
- Integrity & trustworthiness.
- Demonstrate an ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve your goals
- Quick learner.
- Passion and enthusiasm for this role and our company.
- Swayy is a home for creative “renaissance” people. Those who are a combination of any of the following: smart, keen, curious, and creative will fit in well with the family. You must be wanting to join an early stage startup, we are not a huge company.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships
- Responsible for
- Researching leads, Qualifying prospects, Demonstrating the system to clients etc.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required