The job of a H&M Office Manager comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun.
•You ensure that all employee relations responsibilities towards legal requirements and H&M policies are fulfilled within the Centre
•You manage the facilities budget for the Customer Service Centre, ensuring that all contracts, supplies, maintenance and expansion needs are fulfilled in a cost conscious manner.
•You have excellent communication and organisational skills to ensure excellent Customer service remains at all times with colleagues, visitors and suppliers
You are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
• You possess a minimum of 2 years Leadership experience of managing people
• You have experience of being compliant with H&S ways of working
• Experience of managing an office environment is essential
• You are an effective communicator with team, peers and stakeholders alike
• You are extremely well organised and work in a methodical manner
• You are accurate and precise in your work
• You have a capacity for strategic thinking and planning
• You can cope with high workload
• You are clear and convincing in communicating with a team
• You have positive and coaching attitude and a willingness to learn and improve
• You are a good role model who lives up to H&M’s values
Please complete your application and include your CV. Closing date is Sunday 9th September 2018.