This is a varied interesting role, being fully involved with the guests experience and business process. A high standard of customer service is at the core of our ethos.
The right person will have an exceptional attention to detail, be adept at problem solving and deliver a high level of accuracy.
We are looking to interviee for this position from mid to late October.
You will be working directly with the Company Director to ensure smooth running of the Business.
We are a business specialising in looking after a small portfolio of short term rental homes, for which we offer a hands-on and tailored service to meet each of clients' needs. Our team includes a Housekeeper, Maintenance.
Maintaining day to day procedures
- (IE Scheduling of HouseKeeping and Communication with Guests regarding their travel arrangements)
- Maintaining records and data management (IE Write property advertising copy for online listings)
- Scheduling business timetables
- Taking care of clients' special requests
- Other business matters as they arise, Other duties may include some bookkeeping and overseeing specific projects, General office admin and logistic
- Property Management
- Online Marketing and website management
- Business Development - working with the Founder to look at strategic ways to develop the business
- Assist with buying and sourcing and stock Management - check all supplies and hospitality supplies and interiors and accessories are logged on the system when acquired, keep track of where they are placed and keep system updated.
What we offer
- Good Pay
- Lovely team to work with
- Step learning and opportunity to grow with us
- At least finished college BTEC levels
- Detail orientated
- Comfortable with MS Office Packages and happy to work with online software packages (Eg Pms system + Quickbooks)
- Solution driven mindset
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 15
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £12.00 and £15.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Business Process and Guest Experience
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required