We are recruiting for a Wholesale Senior Account Manager to Lead the commercial development of the Amazon wholesale business to delivery sales, volume, profit and margin targets through joint business planning, negotiations and winning new business. Responsibilities include building and maintaining the customer relationship, engaging and influencing internal stakeholders and simplifying processes for the team to achieve results.
· Commercial and financial understanding.
· Retail/digital grocery market knowledge.
· Proven track records of working cross functionally.
· Proven track record of consistent delivery against set trading KPIs (sales, margin, and profit).
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Ability to build strong internal and external relationships at all levels with the ability to influence.
· Strong analytical and numerical skills.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Ability to use market data and turn it into commercial opportunities.
· Ability to define, implement and manage change.
· Commercial experience with profit and loss accountability.
· Strong track record of delivering joint business plans.
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
At Morrisons we like to do things our own way. We believe in working in partnership with our communities, colleagues, suppliers and British farmers to provide our customers with the freshest food at great value for money. We’re also constantly innovating. We've our own-brand clothing range - Nutmeg. And our online delivery service and MorrisonsCellar.com wine offer are going from strength to strength.
Our people ‘Make Morrisons’. So, whatever your skills and experience, we’d love you to join us and play your part in our growing success story. We’ve a great heritage, exciting plans for the future and all sorts of jobs from Head Office and retail to manufacturing and logistics.
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.