Looking for Part-Time Sales Associate
- Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, emailing or scheduling meetings in person.
- Form new and continue existing relationships with companies in the customer database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact and addressing issues or problems when they come up.
- Maintain a strong understanding about product inventory, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions and perform demos effectively.
- Present information about company offerings to potential customers
- Give customers in-person product demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers.
- Attend regular sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
- Excellent ability to communicate in writing and verbally
- Friendly and personable with others
- Valid full driving licence
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communication or another field add advantage
- Proficiency with technology including basic computer operations
- Ability to meet goals, stay organised and maintain a positive attitude
What we offer
- Remote work option
- Travel allowance
- Bonus on Targets
- At least finished university degree Marketing , sales and IT
- Sales experience
- Education Level
- College, University
- all UK
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £100.00 and £500.00 per week
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required