Do you want to be part of disruptive Fin-tech peer-to-peer lending platform in property investments? If yes then this job might be the right fit for you!
We are a peer-to-peer lending platform providing alternative finance to Britain’s smaller house builders who currently have limited access to finance, especially after 2008 banking crisis. At the same time, we open this exclusive market of property investing to all. #disruptive
Role & Responsibilities:
Establishing relationship with existing investor base:
- Meeting various clients, closing fundraising on projects
- Calling attending events to maintain the relationship for projects in pipeline.
- Guiding investors with their user journeys on the platform.
- To plan and discuss the sales and service strategies for the company and co-ordinate in its application.
Acquiring New investors:
- Plan and Organize events and shows to build the new client Base
- Attending networking events
- Creating Online digital campaign
Skills and Qualifications
Should be motivated and innovative for different sales challenges.
What we offer
- start up experience
- sales training
- finance training
- At least finished university degree
- good communications
- must enjoy talking to people and networking
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £700 and £1000 per month
- Responsible for
- Investor Relations
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required