What are you going to do
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 3 Months trial period with the option
to extend with pay
Deadline: 30th Sep' 18
We are seeking interns with a keen interest in Events planning, blogging or writing journalism & Social media content creators.
About Frsh media
- Frsh media is a talent management & events agency, also specialising in Brand consultancy.
- At Frsh media we nurture talented youth with great potential, with the intentions of developing them into strong respectable influences within their industry and community.
- We organise the recordings and distribution of our artist's music to various streaming outlets; arrange photo shoot campaigns to go with their press releases, as well as published magazine features.
- As well as Artist management we collaborate with various venues to host our own Live Acoustic sessions.
- Our list of brand partners includes Reebok, Ellesse, Cargo LDN, Box Park and PizzaExpress Live.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Handing DSLR cameras
- Recording Music Events and Live streaming
- Developing and Implementing a social media marketing plan
- Identifying target audience for business growth
- Editing content
- Attending events and exhibitions for networking
- Working in a team to promote and execute upcoming events
Who can apply:
- Videographer candidates with their own DSLR cameras would be preferred
- Can start the part time job/internship between 1st Oct' 18 and 1st Jan' 19
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Are available for duration of 3 months
- Posses knowledge and experience in traditional marketing (Marketing degree is welcomed but not required)
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Possess ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format
Skill(s) required: Video Editing, Photography, good communication skills, highly motivated, good time keeping, team leader, fast learner
During the internship, the interns will get a first-hand experience of Planning and executing live events across the UK and Europe, with a chance to interact with the performers. As well as real opportunities to develop and gain promotion within the industry. We are an equal opportunities employer. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, informal dress code, occasional Reebok items.
What we offer:
- Occasional Reebok items
- Letter of recommendation
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format
- Customer service experience
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 16
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
£0.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Operational tasks
- Type of Job
- Sales, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required