What are you going to do
What are you going to do?
Management and Consulting is an exciting and challenging field to intern in. When you intern for a consulting firm, you are immediately part of the team, and your contribution is valued. Management and Consulting internships are perfect for analytical problem solvers who are looking for variety and challenge.
Come and learn from the professionals who help organizations run better and more efficiently. An international consulting internship in China will give you the hands on practical experience that cannot be found in your textbooks – you’ll get to learn from real life business situations and see how the professionals solve problems. You’ll be included in major projects and get to take part in a varied range of tasks. A consulting internship will often help you get your foot in the door for a full-time role. At Go Abroad China, you will have opportunities to work in multinationals, medium-sized businesses, and fast-growing entrepreneurial firms to get a practical skills to boost your career.
Our prices start from US$1,980, depending on your service components, accommodation and length
- Advisory roles generally go down the Consulting Pathway: directly supporting clients across multiple industries and roles, such as developing market-leading analytic solutions and defining architectures, processes and tools to improve the way clients manage their information. This role will test and develop interpersonal skills and provide the intern with experience of the end-to-end process of a technology project, from definition, through development and on to User Acceptance Testing.
- Take responsibility very early in your career – quickly supervising, coaching and mentoring your own teams.
- Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues, working collaboratively in like-minded teams.
- Experience different cultures and local business practices, working with colleagues and clients around the world, as well as enjoying opportunities for national and international travel.
- Get involved outside your day job, in the many corporate responsibility and social activities
- Aiding innovation through research and application of solutions for clients
- Supporting resolution of business problems, or helping clients to grow their business by using technology
- Supporting reviews of current client projects and identifying issues and areas of opportunity
- Gathering requirements for technical specifications or design
- Learning and applying core project management skills to work for our clients
- Working closely with colleagues and clients to identify improvements or risks for the project
What we offer:
- All accomodation is included
- Customized intern programs with your specific requirement take place all year round and last between 1month to 1 year.
- Invaluable life-changing experience with personal and professional development
- Crucial international diplomacy and adaptability to boost your career and make your CV stand out.
- Practical skills that employers value in new recruits and improve your chances of employment.
- A global network of connections and business contacts for your future.
- Valuable language skills while living in China and experiencing Chinese culture firsthand.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- 18 years old or over
- Willing to travel and live abroad for a period of time
- Independent and self sufficient
- Focused and driven to succeed
- Education Level
- University, College
- Working hours per week
- 30 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary Full Time, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Responsible for
- Project management - supervising, coaching and mentoring your own teams
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required