What are you going to do
- Contribute to research proposals for academic and commercial clients.
- Develop statistical analysis plans by working closely with statistician and conduct analyses for clinical database studies and pragmatic randomised controlled trials.
- Liaise with study sponsors and steering committee experts throughout theproject.
- Support a project team from idea generation to delivery of the study outputs.
- Critically review the work of other members of the research team.
- Contribute, as an author, to journal publications, conference abstractsand posters.
- Present at international conferences.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Contract and Salary
- Part-time and full-time roles are considered.
- Starting salary is dependent on qualifications and your experience.
- Immediate start is available.
What we offer:
- Career Development
- International working
- Holiday increasing to 28 days
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- Ideally a postgraduate qualification
- Large database research
Part-time and full-time roles are considered.
Starting salary is dependent on qualifications and your experience
Immediate start is available.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 37
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£30,000 per year
- Responsible for
- Health Outcomes Research
- Type of Job
- Scientific Services
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required