We are looking to hire an experienced Team Coordinator/Administrator to support our EMEA Marketing Team on a part-time basis, for a period of 12 months initially. This role will be 21 hours per week, which can be completed over the period of 3, 4 or 5 days, based at our Corporate Office in Watford.
The primary focus of this role will be to support the Marketing team with invoicing, and you will liaise with suppliers and internal partners for the processing, payment and recording of invoices. You will also act as a point of contact for all invoicing and supplier payment related queries coming into the team.
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,100 properties with more than 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. In the nearly 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 14 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 69 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
What will I be doing?
Main accountabilities for the Marketing & eCommerce Coordinator role can be broken down as follows;
• Acting as a central contact for invoices from main suppliers e.g. digital, offline, production, & airline and other partnerships
• Providing invoices to budget owners for approval & process invoices weekly – scanning & sending to AP for payment
• Recording invoices processed into each budget holders tracker for reconciliation
• Recording cost estimates received from suppliers into each budget holder tracker and checking if a corresponding invoice was received and paid against GL
• Tracking invoices, especially slow approvals, and following up with queries
• Monthly reconciliation of accounts payable transactions for budget owners
• Monitoring supplier accounts and effectively dealing with suppliers that are following up with payment queries or not providing invoices
• Approving, researching and rectifying errors on Charge Code and other type GL Code errors – monthly feedback & cross charges
• Submission of new vendor forms on behalf of budgets owners
• Arranging for credit notes to be issued to or from suppliers in case of errors.
• Dealing with suppliers requesting payment details/remittance notes through the Hilton AP team
In addition to performing these essential tasks, this position may be required to act in a supportive capacity across the team as follows;
• Acting local point of contact to VP's Assistant
• Supporting the Senior Director Marketing as required
• Attending team meetings as required
What are we looking for?
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate some experience supporting a team within a corporate, administrative environment. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and/or experience;
• Self-starter, well organised, assertive and willing to take ownership of responsibilities with a high degree of positive energy and drive.
• Proficient with MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Excellent skills in time management, organisation, coordination and communication (written and verbal).
• Capable of diplomatic and poised communication with cross-functional stakeholders and external agencies.
• Capable of implementing and working with appropriate tracking systems with little supervision.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Able to manage confidential information with complete discretion.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee, you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this vacancy then please apply with a copy of your CV (written in English) on or before 10th October, 2018 and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with a response in due course.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free