What are you going to do
Gingerline is a group of clandestine dining adventurers. We've been creating nights of mystery and delicious dining along the East London Line since August 2010. Over the past seven years, our out-of-this-world – but strictly top secret – experiences, which fuse together art, performance, food, drink and design, have been increasingly described as 'the hottest tickets in town'. Our desire has always been to create unusual, unpredictable and delicious dining experiences for those who have a taste for the unexpected.
Bar Staff Duties:
- Ensure customers receive prompt, friendly, efficient and accurate service
- Maintain the high quality of drinks and customer service to ensure they are in accordance with company standards,
- feeding back to bar management as needed
- Manage the security of cash, products and equipment while on shift to ensure accurate takings, and report any
- problems to management
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bar and the bar area at all times, and report any faults or required maintenance to
- the Assistant Bar Manager
- Perform all daily tasks as set out in the bar manual and directed by the Assistant Bar Manager or Bar Supervisor;
- i.e. opening & closing checklists, cleaning rotas, service procedures, etc
- Use correct pouring methods and recipes when making all drinks, following procedures as set out in the bar
- Maintain all stock procedures whilst on shift
Service Staff Duties:
- Perform as Gingerline hosts (in character and on concept) – including service from the bar, manning the cloakroom, stocking bar fridges, collecting glasses, food service, back of house duties, and interaction with guests to maximise their experience
- To learn contents of all Gingerline food and bar menus and potential allergens currently in use in order to speak confidently to guests when questioned
- To learn and be aware of the Gingerline back story and concept for all current events to speak confidently to guests when questioned
- To assist as requested to enhance the customer experience as part of the Gingerline team
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flavourological staff food cooked by our fantastical chefs!
- Staff discount on tickets to our events!
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- 1 year customer service experience
- Energetic, friendly and helpful personality
- All-hands on deck mentality – you may be asked to jump in for something unexpected!
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £9.75 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Ensuring Gingerline customers receive optimal experience!
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required