What are you going to do
Your tasks - Paint the world green
- Working in our Madrid office with our team for Iberia, you will help our BD team in developing and optimizing our collaborations with local b2b partners
- You consider our partners needs and find points for improvement to ensure the best partnerships
- You support our Iberia team in the daily business by conducting various research and analysis tasks
- You ensure, adapt, and optimize our quality and service standards of our partners
- You take responsibility for an accurate exchange of information between our partners and our central teams
What we offer
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student - Bachelor or Master student (currently enrolled)
- Enrolled student in Economics, Business Administration, Management, Finance or any similar study
- First practical experience related to Business Development, ideally in a start-up environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of thinking
- Proactive, “self-starter” attitude, with a dedicated, team-oriented mindset
- Native speaker level in Spanish, Portuguese and fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
Please answer the following question(s) in your cover letter
Are you fully eligible to do a 6 months fulltime internship (Beca)?
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between €1.00 and €15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Business Development
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Spanish, Portuguese