Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry? What are welooking for?
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Room attendant?
• It's your world– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Room Attendant will also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are welooking for?
Positive attitude and someonewho makes our guests smile
Genuinely friendly and caring
Enjoys working as part of a team
Ambitious and hard working
It would be advantageous if you worked in hospitality before as a Room attendant.
There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply forthis role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possibleand aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, youwill be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
• Inline with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants tohave the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation willbe required at interview stage
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!