Looking to join a culture of excellence as an Executive Lounge Host and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as an Executive Lounge Host?
- It's your world– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
- Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
- Welcome executive Guests on arrival and assist them during their stay dealing efficiently with enquiries and any complaints
- Ensure that all Guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to the required standards
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as VIP requests and special events
- Demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
What are we looking for?
Executive Lounge Hosts serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Front Office experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Calm, efficient and organised
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in Executive Lounge in a hotel environment
To apply for this role
- We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
- Please notify us if you have any criminal convictions or cases pending
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required