What are you going to do
Roles and Responsibilities
- Successful candidates will be working in the newly re-developed areas of The O2. These areas are designed to provide a unique fan experience whereby you will be personally looking after guests in a variety of food and drinks service roles.
- You will be welcoming them into your area, taking all of their food and drinks orders and generally looking after
them for the duration of their time with you at the event.
- Successful candidates will be those who have outgoing but professional personalities, are easy to work with, want to learn and have a passion for doing a good job in whatever they do.
- Experience in hospitality/restaurants/bars is desired but not essential.
- You will need to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for your working with people and be
dedicated to delivering excellent service to customers and clients.
- Naturally, your appearance and presentation will be of a high standard to reflect favourably on our company, our clients and yourself.
- You must be over 18, have the right to live and work in the UK, be able to supply full right to work documentation and possess a fluent level of English language.
We recruit the right people with the right attitude. The right attitude for us is positive, friendly, hardworking and reliable. If you have this, we will train you in any other skills which you may need. That's the easy bit!
We call all suitable candidates for a phone interview before booking them in for one of our group assessment sessions so please be ready to talk through your previous experience, why you have applied and what you know about our company. Upon successful completion of our group assessment in our office near Oval tube station, you will be invited to start on Sun 12th November, if not before.
Details of pay, dates and hours
- The rate of pay up to £9.50 per hour (after holiday pay and depends on age and exact role.)
- Roles commence once you have completed our recruitment process
- This will be a regular role available to you with shifts available 7 days a week until the end of December.
- *ATP TENNIS 2018 DATES: 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th
- A typical shift at the ATP will be approximately 13 hours long, starting at 10am and finishing at around 11pm. Start and finish times may vary slightly each day.
- Successful candidates will also be eligible for work at other venues PRIOR to this, we have work at Twickenham, Wembley, Winter Wonderland and venues in Central London.
Arc Recruitment are an employment agency known for supplying the country's top sporting, leisure and heritage sites with premium quality seasonal and temporary staffing solutions. In addition to the above roles, further employment opportunities may be available throughout London and the UK. Please note we pursue a merit based recruitment strategy. Due to the high volume of applications we receive only those shortlisted for roles will be contacted.
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Retail Experience
- Customer Service
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 25
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £7.88 and £9.50 per hour
- Responsible for
- Cashier and Hospitality Staff
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required