Nexus People are currently seeking fluent French speaking individuals, to join our clients thriving Customer Care team based in Watford. With a competitive salary and great benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Please note – you must be fluent in French to be considered for this role.
Why apply for this role?
- A very generous salary
- A bonus payment (to be paid in cash, extra holidays or even discounted fashion and beauty items!)
- Pension scheme
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and fantastic working culture
- 25 days holiday as standard
- A days holiday for your birthday (meaning you can celebrate in style if you wish!)
- 40% discount on all fashion items (branded and unbranded)
- 20% discount on all beauty items
- Full access to all sample sales
- Heavily subsidised Summer and Christmas Parties
- Free access to a state of the art Gym (with classes included)
- Free fruit every day (and tea & coffee, but thats standard surely?)
- Free onsite car parking
- Subsidised canteen serving hot food daily
The business operates 24/7, there are options to work either day shifts or night shifts if desired (nights offer a premium on your salary).
Days – currently the business operates from 6.30am to 9.30pm, you will be contracted to work an 8.5 hour shift between the hours stated with an hour’s lunch and 2 x 15-minute breaks during the day. You will be required to work (on average) 1 weekend in 3. You will get your scheduled rota for your shifts month ahead, normally working one week earlies 6.30am start, one week normal hours 9.00am start and one week lates, 1pm start.
Nights – you would work 4 nights, 12-hour shifts (for example 7pm to 7am) then you would get 4 days off (an ideal choice for a night owl wanting to work hard and play hard!)
Please note, all staff working days are contracted to work potential hours between 6am to 12pm, however, the core current hours are as above.
What will you be doing?
You will be dedicated to:
- Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
- Ensuring that queries are responded to within an agreed response time
- Ensuring the best experience is given to all customers you deal with
- Achieving pre-set targets whilst maintaining excellent quality and customer care
- Working closely with your colleagues to identify and highlight trends in any customer queries
- Supporting colleagues with translation where required
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a Customer Care/Service role (face to face or in a contact centre)
Fluent in both the French & English language
- A strong knowledge of using a computer and great typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both French and English)
- The ability to work well in a team, but also use your initiative and be able to work alone
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to think on the spot
If you think you have what it takes to join our clients energetic, friendly team, don’t waste any more time! Apply today!
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required