Customer Service Team Leader – Swedish
Location: Leavesden, Watford
The hours: 37.5 Hours between 6am and Midnight Monday – Sunday on a Rota basis
Nexus People are currently seeking a fluent Swedish speaking Customer Service Team Leader, to join our clients thriving Customer Care team based near Watford.
As a leading online fashion and beauty retailer, our client puts their customers at the heart of everything they do, which is why their Customer Care team is so very important. Being a part of their customers journey in choosing the latest in designer clothing, or picking their next beauty purchase, our client requires only the best when it comes to Customer Service.
What do you get?
- A very generous salary
- A guaranteed bonus payment (to be paid in cash, extra holidays or even discounted fashion and beauty items!)
- Pension scheme
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and fantastic working culture
- 25 days holiday as standard
- A days holiday for your birthday (meaning you can celebrate in style if you wish!)
- 40% discount on all fashion items (branded and unbranded)
- 20% discount on all beauty items
- Full access to all sample sales
- Heavily subsidised Summer and Christmas Parties
- Free access to a state of the art Gym (with classes included)
- Free fruit every day (and tea & coffee, but thats standard surely?)
- Free onsite car parking
- Subsidised canteen serving hot food daily
Wow! we don’t know about you but this list gets us super excited about this role! The benefits alone are amazing! If this list has got you as excited as us about the position, please read on…
Our clients make sure their customer care really is available 24/7.
37.5 Hours between 6am and Midnight Monday – Sunday on a Rota basis
We’d love to meet, someone with…
- Experience managing a team
- Fluent in both written and spoken Swedish and English
- Knowledge of HR processes to include the handling of disciplinaries, grievances, investigations, 121’s and return to work
- Performance and quality management experience
- Coaching and development skills
- Used to working in a high volume, fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with staff at all levels
- Constructive approach to giving feedback and ideas to improve the customer experience
What you’ll be doing…
Leading a team of Language Customer Care Advisors. You will also work closely with other teams within Customer Care including Transformation, Real Time, Profit Protection and Customer Experience.
- Coaching and developing your team to ensure they take ownership and use their judgement to make decisions that are in line with the business objectives and priorities
- Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and are responded to within our agreed response time ensuring the best Customer Care experience is given
- Work with our Implementation Team to support testing new and existing Customer Care processes
- Setting clear objectives and conduct weekly quality checks on your teams work and manage the feedback process to aid Advisor development and improve service on a continuous basis
- Conduct and document effective monthly and annual performance reviews with your team
- Review and understand key Customer Care reports and be able to feedback key messages from this to your team
- Carry out return to work interviews after sickness absence
- Conduct first stage disciplinary meetings with People Team (HR) support as necessary but focus on regular quality intervention
- Facilitate regular meetings with your team to ensure that they are aware of Department and business priorities
- Monitor and sign off overtime worked by your team
This is a very exciting opportunity, with a lot of amazing benefits for the right person.
If you think you have what it takes to join our clients energetic, friendly team, don’t waste any more time! Apply today!
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required