HGV – CLASS 1 – TRAMPERS REQUIRED – WAKEFIELD – £20 PER NIGHT OUT – FROZEN FOOD TRANSPORTATION.
NEW PASS DRIVERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 Tramper drivers in Wakefield to work for one of the UK’s leading Frozen logistics, haulage and transport specialists. This role will involve the transportation of frozen foods and as this is a tramping role, nights out will be required.
About the Job…
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route & Delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours
- Flexible Shifts available to suit; Monday to Friday and Weekend Only Work available
- Both day and night shifts available
- Block shift bookings
- 7 day operations – Monday to Sunday
- Nights out required
Why should you work for Nexus People?
- NEW PASS DRIVERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers)
- Weekly Pay
- Self Employed/LTD drivers welcome
- Free onsite car parking
- Brand New Truck Fleet
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
What do we need from you?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- 60 days tacho recorded driving (For New Pass Drivers. 90 if you are experienced)
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels towards both customers and colleagues
- Have a good geographic knowledge
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, willing to learn and be of a smart appearance
- Full training induction required
- Previous experience of working within the waste industry is a big advantage
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required