LGV 1 tramper drivers required in Glasgow – £25 per night out – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for LGV Class 1 drivers in Glasgow to work for one of the UK’s leading DIY, Hardware and Homeware stores. This is an ongoing opportunity until September to cover permanent staff holidays. Nights out may be required – £25 additional payment!
About the Job…
- Driving an LGV 1 vehicle
- Bulk Cement Deliveries
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours…
- Monday to Friday working
- Overtime available every 3rd Saturday
Why should you work for Nexus People?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Self Employed drivers welcome
- Free onsite car parking
What do we need from you?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 3 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required