Transport Clerk required – Immediate Start – Apply today!
Nexus People are looking for a Transport Clerk in Manchester to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics organisations.
The initial placement is for 6 weeks, but may lead to something more permanent for the right candidate.
About the Job…
- Located within a busy transport office
- Briefing and debriefing drivers on departure and return
- Assisting drivers with clocking on and off from runs
- Checking timesheets daily
- Monitoring inbound and outbound drivers
- Other admin duties
Shift times & working hours…
- Shifts are 14:00 to 22:00
- Working Days – Tuesday to Saturday
Why should you work for Nexus People?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Full manual handling training
- Free onsite carparking
What do we need from you?
- You will need to have excellent communication skills
- You will have a friendly and outgoing personality
- You will have the confidence to work in a bust transport office amongst the hustle and bustle of drivers in and out
- You will possess the ability to remain calm under pressure and at busy times
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required