HGV Class 1 drivers required in Manchester – Airport Runs – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Manchester to work for one of the UK’s leading freight distribution companies.
About the Job…
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours…
- Both day and night shifts available
Why should you work for Nexus People?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Self Employed drivers welcome
- Free onsite car parking
What do we need from you?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 12 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
You should also be able to provide:
- 5 years employment history (references will be checked)
You will be required to undertake (& pass) a DBS check, and also you must pass security cargo training (level D).
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required