HGV Class 2 drivers required in Manchester– Temporary to Permanent Opportunity – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 2 drivers in Greater Manchester to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies.
About the Job…
- Driving an HGV – Class 2
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours…
- This job involves rolling hours, on a 4 on – 2 off or 5 on 3 off basis (depengin on the WTD).
Why should you work for Nexus People?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Self Employed drivers welcome
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities
What do we need from you?
- Full Class 2 driving licence
- Minimum 2 years experience
- For insurance purposes you must be 21 or over
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required