What are you going to do
We will explain the work and hours on receiving your application.
- No experience is required as full training will be provided.
- Flexibility and an ability to get to the event are essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Highly motivated with a 'can do' attitude.
- A clean and smart personal appearance.
- Reliable and polite.
- To be able to assist and excel whilst working in either car parking or traffic management.
- To provide excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- To ensure a professional, friendly and approachable manner
The Ideal Candidate:
A perfect candidate should have a customer-friendly approach to the role, have good customer service and communication skills and have the following characteristics:
- Good organizational skills
- Quick decision making
- Assertiveness and confidence
- An ability to diffuse difficult situations
What we offer
- Minimum Wage
- Continuous Work
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Team Worker
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 36
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £7.50 and £7.83 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Traffic Marshalling
- Type of Job
- Security / Stewarding
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required