Looking for flexible part-time employment that accommodates your studying commitments? Want to enrich your CV and develop your culinary skills? Bon Appetit can provide exactly that. We are currently recruiting for a team of Catering and Kitchen Assistants all across London, that can work between 5 and 25 hours per week.
As we are expanding so rapidly, we are currently recruiting for several Kitchen Assistants in order to grow our Bon Appetit family! We have various locations across London in which we are recruiting, including Aldgate, Stratford, Paddington, Bishopsgate, Woolwich, Euston, etc.
Your duties will consist of, but not be limited to
• Ensuring high levels of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times to guarantee first class service.
• Organising and storing ingredients and materials quickly and efficiently.
• Preparing, and storing food hygienically and safety.
• Greeting and welcoming customers in a friendly, yet professional manner.
• Cleaning and setting up dining areas, warranting that a clean and tidy environment is presented and maintained at all times.
• Assisting Chefs and other team members in general kitchen duties.
These responsibilities are concurrent with upholding a smart and presentable appearance, and conveying a diligent and professional attitude to customers.
We are looking for people that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, possess good communication skills, and a have the ability to be proactive and use their initiative. We are also seeking people that can thrive whilst working in a team, but are also able to work independently at times.
Previous experience is advantageous but not required.
Hours are extremely flexible and negotiable on a weekly basis, accommodating your studies and educational commitments.
Bon Appetit are a rapidly growing family business that provide first class catering facilities to major construction sites. Renowned for our upmarket, restaurant style menus, we pride ourselves on providing first class service within a friendly and enjoyable working environment.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!