What are you going to do
- To respond to online and telephone marketing enquiries in a friendly, confident and professional manner.
- To aid the Marketing Manager with various tasks such as reporting and campaign creation.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the production and distribution of newsletters and e-comms as required.
- Help manage, monitor and measure company social media accounts.
- Database management
- Marketing office maintenance – keeping brochures and media packs organised etc
- Be responsible for the day-to-day admin support of Marketing Department.
- Be part of an internal proof-reading team. The above is not exhaustive and other duties not outlined may form part of the employees' job description.
- Strong self-motivation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills, ability to plan, organise and deliver work to meet deadlines and quality standards.
- A high standard of computer literacy including use of Adobe programs such as InDesign
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Proactive, adaptable, and creative.
- Highly motivated – can work on own but also thrives within a dynamic team.
We offer 3 month internships - unpaid.
We can pay travel expenses and provide free lunch from our canteen every day you work.
On days when the canteen is closed you can spend 10 pounds on lunch and then claim it back.
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Graphic design
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships
- Salary indication
Between £0.00 and £1.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Admin tasks, aiding marketing manager, graphic design
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required