Looking to join a culture of excellence as aFood and Beverage Assistant and be part of the most recognised name in thehospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunitiesfor our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places towork, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery,growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Food and BeverageAssistant?
• It'syour world –Your next role could be as aShift Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department likeSales, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• PersonalDevelopment programmes for Team Members, Supervisors and Managers.
• Complimentarymeals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
Breakfast shifts usually start between 6am and 7am and eveningshifts usually finish at 11pm and 2am.
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and personal presentation
- It would be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage or in catering/restaurant/bar previously.
- There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
- We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
- Please notify us if you have any criminal convictions or cases pending
- Published at
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required