School Business Manager Assessor
Birmingham – £25,000 – £30,000
Are you an experienced School Business Manager? Do you have experience of managing a school and providing support to leadership teams? Are you looking to help the minds of tomorrow within your industry? If so an opportunity to join a fast-developing experienced training provider to support the teaching/assessing of the Management and Schools Business-Professional Apprenticeships through ILM.
School Business Professionals perform a role which is unique to schools, administering and managing the financial, site and support services within the school context. They provide essential support to school leadership teams, implementing their financial and business decisions.
Providing coaching to new or existing staff through an apprenticeship pathway you will need significant occupational experience of `On the Job` assessing of apprentices providing training, feedback and mentoring. It would be advantageous if you have some experience of working in schools, administering finances, site and support services
You will be responsible for the coaching and development of apprentices through the Apprenticeship Standards.
You will work alongside the employer to develop a plan regarding around delivery of on-programme and end-point assessments for the apprentices.
Duties Include: –
Carry out initial and diagnostic assessments including Functional Skills
1. Prepare, agree and review apprenticeship learning plans
2. Deliver induction/training
3. Meet external standards for any course delivery
4. Ensure all documentation meets funding body standards and compliance
5. Assess and sign off candidate portfolios
6. Provide Information, Advice and Guidance to allow candidates to progress
7. Maintain up-to-date and accurate records (e-portfolio and paper based) for each individual learner according to internal procedures
Essential Skills and attributes: –
1. Assessing qualification (if you do obtain these qualification, our client will put you through these examinations as long as you have the relevant core experience)
2. Management qualifications minimum level 5
3. Functional Skills qualifications
4. Communication skills
5. Report writing skills
6. Experience of working within a school, ideally as a School Business Manager or similar
Desirable Skills and attributes: –
1. Teaching qualification
2. Information, Advice and Guidance qualification
3. Experience of working in schools, administering finances, site and support services.
4. Management/Team Leading experience in the sector
Please give me a call on 07989 435524 if you are interested – Regards – Mark
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!