What are you going to do
Role & Responsibilities
- Working closely with our senior travel team to source pricing and availability of properties
- Contacting hotels via telephone/email to confirm availability options.
- Research suitable properties based on consumer preferences using our database.
- Covering the phone when all Sales Executives are unavailable and answering simple queries .
- Answering customer queries via our live chat function.
Skills, Experience & Your Personal Characteristics:
- Confident communicating via telephone, email and live chat.
- Customer focused with a 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to multitask and think on your feet.
- Generally confident, highly approachable and a team player
- Well-organised and with a keen attention to detail.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced and exciting start-up environment
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in an exciting, innovative and fast moving enviroment
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Cool work space, great Shoreditch location
- Ambitious team with great spirit punching way above our weight!
- Regular team socials, including Prosecco Friday!
- A chance to bring your pet to work or indulge your love of pets!
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Customer focused.
The people we love and who love us:
- Fast learners with a hands on approach.
- Flexible with the drive to go the extra mile.
- Thrive on independence but adore collaboration.
- Have a real eye for detail and are results orientated.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to think outside the box
- Have a smile and 'yes' as default
- Love our brand and what pets bring to the world!
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 22 - 37
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
£10.55 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Checking hotel availability. Sourcing properties from our internal database based on consumer preferences.
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required