Do you have at least 2 years Assistant Merchandising experience in a head office?
Maybe you’re already a talented Assistant Merchandiser in retail?
Or perhaps you want a job closer to Reading. This is your opportunity to
grow your career as an Assistant Merchandiser and take on management
responsibilities at Primark Reading.
In a competitive industry, we’re the growing business you can’t hold back.
Right now, we’re expanding across Europe, the UK, and the US. So, now is a
great time to get on board.
What we’re looking for
- An experienced Assistant Merchandiser with knowledge of fashion and the
ability to stay on top of things in a fast-paced environment. Some of your
key responsibilities would include:
- An eye for detail. In addition to normal Assistant Merchandiser
stuff, you’ll be responsible for meeting KPIs, hitting budgets, and a
couple of strategic roles, including assisting in the WSSI stock
- Precision problem solving. Your mathematical mind will help you
maintain accurate records, report discrepancies, and assist with key
- Range awareness. In collaboration with the Buying team, you’ll be
managing the range and maintaining store and style grading on the
- Communication skills. You’ll assist in the training of new Assistant
Merchandisers and Administrators. As well as managing Trainee
Merchandisers and helping them grow their career.
- An obsession with quality. Keep an eye on the details of the Primark
procurement process and make sure our standards are maintained.
Why work with us?
As well as giving you a competitive salary, we’ll provide you with a
progressive career path. Clear advancement is what we’re all about at
Primark. We’re always open when talking about your development and we offer
lots of training – whether it’s in-house or sending you on courses. We’re
big believers in rewarding hard work, which is easier to achieve with the
closeness of our teams. You’ll also have exposure to the length and breadth
of the business and the people in it.
There’s a lively culture here, and it’s easy to get to know each other in a
truly warm atmosphere. Plus, we’re well equipped for a
healthy lifestyle with our own café, canteen, and gym.
So, if you have the right experience and want to take the next step, apply
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required